Areas of expertise:
- Government transformation
- Smart City (Consulting & Systems Integration for Green-field & Brown-field)
- Blockchain aided Government Transformation
- Global Delivery / offshoring for Governments
- MBA in Operations Management – SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering – National Institute of Technology, Calicut – India
- IBM Certified Government Industry Consultant
- Project Management Professional
Roles and responsibilities
- Sreeram is a Partner in PwC India’s Government & Public Services. He has experience in working on and in delivering to Government / SmartCity Projects in India, UK, US, Canada, UAE, South Africa and Australia
- Sreeram’s experience in Government spans the following: Government Shared Services, Technology aided Government Transformation, Smart City (centrally for Strategy & ICT BluePrint and across the domains of Utilities, Public Safety, Transportation), & Education.
- His skills span Blockchain, Digital Transformation, IT strategy and Complex Systems Integration. At the Government & Public Services Team in India, he will be focusing on PwC’s Government & Smart City Clients adopt new Technology.
- Prior to his joining PwC India, he was leading Smart City and Government Blockchain for IBM Middle East & Africa, based out of Dubai.
- Delivered Dubai Blockchain Strategy & Roadmap for Smart Dubai Office.
- Delivered next Generation Shared Services definition for Dubai Smart Government.
- Served as the advisor to City of Johannesburg’s Intelligent Operations Center blueprint and implementation.
- Played the role of pursuit & pre-sales lead for large and complex Government & Smart City transformation programs
- Delivered Smart City consulting projects at Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor, Wave City, Lodha City, and a few economic cities in China
- Developed a Smart City Business Architecture along with IBM’s Almaden Research Center
Developed a social listening and sentiment analysis offering to help improve public policy and government decision making.
- Set up the Government offshore practice at IBM in India and grew it to be one of the largest offshore Government Delivery Centers anywhere in the world.
- Played the role of offshore pursuit lead (2 years+) for one of the largest European Government Transformation programs which was won and delivered offshore from India.
- Was the PMO lead for one of the largest multi-vendor offshore product development programs of a marquee COTS product.